The Tech 3 AT boot has the same features as the Tech 3 Boot but also includes a high grip design injected with medium/low durometer PU for excellent support and side contact and a exclusive all-terrain high grip rubber compound sole with steel toe guards.Alpinestars motorcycle boots have been designed and developed to give the ultimate level of balance, support and safety to your foot. Alpinestars boots have a sole that has superior grip on the foot pegs and a high level of pedal feel. Alpinestars boots have internal structure to provide flexibility, movement and comfort of the foot while riding. Alpinestars boots have inner lining foam that is breathable giving you long lasting freshness on short or long rides. Alpinestars will always keep manufacturing new product lines, making sure that you are getting the newest in style and safety.
Features - All-Terrain sole
- Contoured shin plate protector is injected with high-modulus PU for a high level of impact and abrasion resistance
- Reinforced leather plate runs along rear of the boot
- Extended inside and outside plate guards the side and toe-box area of the boot - Calf plate designed for maximum grip, support and side contact - Patented "ankle-brace" system with shock absorbing ankle padding - Internal plastic reinforcement on the inner side of the boot is covered by thick stamped suede for increased grip and heat resistance
- Instep flex-zone stitched for maximum support
- Action leather upper
- High grip rubber double density compound outsole with a contoured tempered steel shank over injected inside the assembly insole
- Four buckles with memory featuring a quick release/locking system
- High impact resistant buckles made from injected techno-polymer
- Top of the boot is sealed with a Velcro strap connected to elastic stretch PVC - Poly-fabric lining coupled with multi-density EVA
- Removable anatomic foot bed - Extended gaiter helps prevent water entry
(based on 3 reviews)
of respondents would recommend this to a friend.
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
Back to top
(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)
Comments about Alpinestars Tech 3 AT Motorcycle Boots:
for the price, i`m a beginner and found them very good, before i broke an ankle for being riding on workshoe boots
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Was this review helpful? Yes / No
- You may also flag this review
Should have bought the other sole
from OC, SoCal
I bought these for dual sporting, thinking that after they break in they may be a better choice for walking near trails than the standard mx sole. However, the AT waffle sole is so grippy on my pegs that I find my foot getting wedged/stuck between the shifter and peg. They're brand new, so hopefully this won't be a problem for long. I also noticed that the soles are so thick that it's hard to get a good feel for the brake pedal.All that negative stuff aside, the fit and finish of this boot is top-notch. The buckles secure firmly and have enough adjustments for most legs. Great boot for under 200 bucks but I hope they break in soon.
Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend
Best Sub $200 & great customer service!
from Hillsboro, OR
I tried on ~6-8 boots in the sub $200 price range... these were by far the best boot. Extremely comfortable. The reason for my review is because of the great customer service they gave me... had to pass this along. After a nasty wreck (washed out my bike, cracked ribs, messed up my arms/shoulder through pads), the bike came down on my leg and broke my top "buckle anchor". Astar sells new buckles but not the anchor that the belt/latch clicks into. I emailed them hoping they might sell me a new anchor and to my surprise they sent me 4 new sets of anchors (plastic, bolt and nut) free of charge with 2-3 day shipping. Wow... I've very, very happy with my purchase.
Specifications and Options
Connect with Us