FITS THESE MOTORCYCLE MAKES & MODELS
• BMW: GS models, etc.
• KTM: Adventure 990, Adventure 950, 950se, 640, etc.
• Honda: Veradero, TransAlp, etc.
• Suzuki: V-Strom, DR650, etc.
• Yamaha: Most
• Kawasaki: KLR 650, etc.
• AND JUST ABOUT ANY OTHER BIKE DESIGNED TO CARRY A PASSENGER (including Ducati Monster, MultiStrada and many others) Features -NEW! Storm flap with piping rain gutter protects exterior zipper -NEW! Magnetic closure secures zipper pulls -NEW! Hot Springs Heat Shield included -NEW! Seam Grip sealer and brush included -Designed and sewn in the U.S.A. -Easy on/off -No racks, mounts or braces needed -50+ liter volume -Rides like it’s not even there -Slim, trim profile -Water resistant YKK zipper with double pulls -Waterproof Bomb Shell™ material (22oz vinyl coated polyester – think trucker tarp) -Integrated 1-liter-plus bottle carriers (2, one each side) -Removable pannier pods: zippered with webbing handle (2, one each side) -Exterior pannier buckets: super-tough 1050 Nylon Ballistic Cordura™ -Contoured yellow nylon packcloth stuff sacks with drawstring top (2, one each side) -Sewn with military-grade thread -Compression straps: 1-in. Ballistic Cordura and Nylike™ webbing with steel/aluminum cam buckles -2 daisy chains: 1-in. Nylike™ webbing
(based on 1 review)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Back to top
(0 of 1 customers found this review helpful)
Giant Loop motorcycle luggage
By Ken W
from So Cal
See all my reviews
Comments about Giant Loop Great Basin Motorcycle Saddlebag:
I've used those bags on several long rides (KTM 450 and 990 Adventure). Great bag. Once on and lashed down it stays in place, is water tight, and big enough for all my gear and then some... Even camping gear! If hard luggage is not your thing, this is the ticket. No issue with quality after many miles of tough riding.
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Was this review helpful? Yes / No
- You may also flag this review
Specifications and Options
Connect with Us