BikeBandit.com & the AMA
About the AMA
From the street to the track to the trail, millions of Americans enjoy motorcycling. Some ride to work every day. Others ride for pleasure on weekends. Many ride off-road, or journey to places near and far. Still more seek the thrill of competition. The mission of the American Motorcyclist Association is to promote the motorcycling lifestyle and protect the future of motorcycling.
Since 1924, the AMA has protected the future of motorcycling and promoted the motorcycle lifestyle. AMA members come from all walks of life, and they navigate many different routes on their journey to the same destination: freedom on two wheels. As the world's largest motorcycling organization, the AMA advocates for motorcyclists' interests in the halls of local, state and federal government, the committees of international governing organizations, and the court of public opinion.
Through member clubs, promoters and partners, the AMA sanctions more motorsports competition and motorcycle recreational events than any other organization in the world. Through its Motorcycle Hall of Fame, the AMA preserves the heritage of motorcycling for future generations. AMA members receive money saving discounts from dozens of well-known suppliers of motorcycle services, gear and apparel, bike rental, transport, hotel stays and more*. The AMA is everything motorcycle.
Visit the AMA Blog for recent AMA News and Updates »
Become an AMA Member Today!
Current Membership is just $49 per year. That's less than 14 cents per day to get hundreds of rider perks!
Click Here to Become an AMA Member »
- Why Should You Join? 3 Reasons:
- The AMA protects your future, keeps you safer--and makes the ride better on the roads,
- The AMA works to keep trails open, protect your rights and make those weekend desert rides the best ever,
- And you won't find a better racing experience anywhere, period.
- Perks of Being a Member
- Savings of 10% Off* at BikeBandit.com! You can easily save more than the cost of your membership when you shop parts, apparel, and gear!
- Access to Members-Only Benefits for Riders including, but not limited to:
- 12 issues of American Motorcyclist Magazine
- The AMA Extra E-Mail Newsletter
- Access to the AMA website's Member-Only Content/Classifieds
- More than 1,200 local clubs and thousands of events
- Optional Roadside Assistance program
- Exciting Tour Rider packages from around the world
- AMA Sports and AMA Pro Racing sanctioned programs for all ages and skill levels–from beginner to professional
- Discount admission to the Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum
- And More!