This jacket is a great bargain, with the right combination of features and price.
- CE-approved shoulder and elbow armor
- SP Memory Foam® back pad
- 600D Carbolex® outer shell with sublimated graphics and 1680D ballistic overlay on elbows
- YKK front zipper closure and Phoslite® reflective piping for increased nighttime visibility
- Adjustable Velcro® waist tabs for a secure fit
- Adjustable upper and lower sleeve take ups help secure armor in place
- Attach your favorite pair of Fieldsheer motorcycle pants with the 8" zipper pant connection, or secure the jacket to your jeans using the universal belt snap
Comfort & Convenience
- Two hand warmer pockets
- Two chest pockets
- Zippered map pockets
- Two cargo pockets in the lining
- Phone and cargo pockets on removable liner
- Mandarin style collar is padded and lined with microfiber for extra comfort
- Ram Air® shoulder and back vents provide maximum air flow
- Zip-out full sleeve quilted liner with 100g polyfill insulation
- Rainguard® 100% waterproof, breathable barrier
(based on 3 reviews)
of respondents would recommend this to a friend.
Feels too small
Feels true to size
100% (3 reviews)
Feels too big
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
Back to top
(3 of 3 customers found this review helpful)
Great Jacket, Great Price!!!
from Galloway, New Jersey
Comments about Fieldsheer Aqua Tour 2.0 Motorcycle Jacket:
Ordered because of the price and because it came with a liner. The first time I put it on it felt a little tight under the arms. I do have really long arms, but once I got into a riding position it felt good with no tightness. Liner is awesome, kept me very warm, no air made it through the jacket. Armour fits right into place and doesn't feel bulky like jackets in the past I had. There are tons of storage pockets for items. My only complaint is that it has some weight to it with the liner it it but its not a big deal. On top of the reflective piping on the jacket, there are little reflective specks throughout the jacket that only show up under headlights at night. Looks like you have a star system on your body. Good for keeping "Cagers" aware of you at night. Absolutely worth the price
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Was this review helpful? Yes / No
- You may also flag this review
Excellent Cold weather riding
By Sport bike guy
See all my reviews
I got these for Christmas because I was suffering from PMS (Parked Motorcycle Syndrome). In the mornings it was 32 degrees and sunny (Mesh jackets dont do well under 50) but by the afternoon it would be sunny and in the 50-60's. This jacket works great to keep the cold out. I do recommend getting a neck guard to keep the cold from creeping down but this jacket is great. Did get up to 73 here one day and the jacket still worked pretty well. Opened up all the vents and the air was able to flow through enough to keep me from sweating like a pig. I also got the Fieldsheer Mercury 2.0 Pants that work equally as well.
from B.C. Canada
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Know the answer? Answer this question
Do you have a question about this product?
Specifications and Options