Firstgear is proud to announce the long-awaited return of the TPG Rainier Jacket. This jacket incorporates the most advanced technological features in motorcycle protective outerwear. Utilizing, Cocona® technology waterproof-breathable laminate for the most effective moisture transfer textile available anywhere.
The new TPG features the latest generation of D3O® armor protection, T-5 Evo Pro, for the highest degree of impact protection exceeding all CE Level 2 standards.
• Cocona® waterproof-breathable shell
• D3O® T-5 Evo Pro armor at shoulders, elbows and back
• Waterproof zipper treatments throughout
• Inner cuff wrist gaiter -Cocona is committed to the pursuit of industry leadership. -The trailblazing science behind our innovations is reinventing how fabric technologies function. -Our patented processes are an absolute breakthrough for the apparel industry and ensure differentiation for our brand partners. -We are defining the standards and developing the testing that will guide and inform the industry as it moves forward. -The Cocona Patented Technology permanently incorporates natural active particles that have micro porous structures, into fibers, fabrics, polymers, and films. -These active particles have been tested by industry standards and have been found to enhance the performance of fabrics by 30 to 50% -The benefit of Cocona® technology includes: increased breathability, Dry Times, UV protection and Odor management -1+1=3 System Cocona recently discovered that by including our technology in apparel layers; our product will increase the performance and ability of the system to evaporate moisture (breathability). -This revolutionary finding will allow partners to merchandise products across their product line and use Cocona as the key differentiator in their garments.
(based on 1 review)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Back to top
Ready to Ride Jacket
from San Diego
Comments about Firstgear TPG Rainier Jacket 2014:
This jacket is very well thought out. Built for layering and does not include a liner. I actually felt the benefit of no liner. The material is very light weight and breathable. The armor is adjustable so you can put it just the right spot. Rode 2 days in the rain and was dry as can be. I'm writing review after putting about 3k (+) miles on the jacket.
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Images shared by motojerk
Was this review helpful? Yes / No
- You may also flag this review
Specifications and Options