The three quarter length 600 denier Carbolex® and 600 denier ballistic polyester shell incorporates reflective Phoslite® material panels for strength and increased nighttime visibility. Tour Master even offers this motorcycle jacket in a hi-vis yellow to help keep you safer.
• 3/4 length 600 Denier Carbolex® and 1680 Denier Ballistic Polyester shell incorporates reflective Phoslite® material panels for increased nighttime visibility
• Waterproof, breathable Rainguard® barrier allows dryness without perspiration buildup
• Collar anchor prevents flapping when collar is open
• Waterproof zippered three-position shoulder vents, chest vents, sleeve vents, rear exit vents and Pipeline Ventilation System for flow-through ventilation
• Durable two-way main zipper closure with dual wind flap seals out the elements
• Wide reflective strip across back& chest, reflective sleeve piping, reflective lower takeup strap panel, Phoslite® material panels and reflective rear triangle increase nighttime visibility
• Microfiber-lined collar and cuffs are soft, yet durable
• Adjustable sleeve takeup straps at the forearm and bicep help to secure elbow armor and material
• Removable, CE-approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated tripledensity back protector
• Tour Master’s Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out Quilted) liner features warming 100g poly fill insulation
• Vertical zippered chest map pockets, pockets with a flap closure, internal media pocket, dual-zippered fanny pack and sleeve key pocket
• Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help fine-tune the fit
• Jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included
Specifications and Options
||Black, Hi-Vis Yellow, Silver, Steel Blue
||Waterproof / Water-Resistant
||X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
The video shows this product with an external ballistic back protection feature, but the photo does not. Does it have back (and elbow) protection?
Asked on 9/18/2012 by KL from Montoursville PA
Thank you for your question. Yes the jacket has CE approved elbow/shoulder and back protection. The back protector is actually an internal component. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you by contacting us by email at Sales@bikebandit.com, Live Chat or by phone toll free at 888-339-3888. We are more than happy to help.
Answered on 9/18/2012 by Anonymous