This mini tank bag converts to a waist pack and allows you to position a GPS unit directly in front of you –or collapse it and hide it when not in use.
- Made of heavy-duty 1680D nylon with PVC coating and UV protection
- Second compartment accommodates wallet, keys, mobile or audio device
- Grommets in each device pocket to run cables out and internal grommet between the compartments
- Attaches to bike with straps and magnets enclosed in non-slip material
- Detach bag from base and it converts to an adjustable fanny pack
- Pocket for GPS measures 6"wide x 4" tall x 2" deep–easily accommodates 4.3" GPS units
Limited lifetime warranty
Specifications and Options
|Tank Bag Base
||Magnetic & Strap Mount
||5"W x 7.5"L x 7.5"H
Will this fit a 1973 Honda CL 450?
Asked on 1/13/2013 by Anonymous
Thank you for your question. . This is a universal product and is made to fit a wide range of motorcycles. Some modification may be required and we cannot guarantee fitment. The Tank bag has adjustable straps that make mounting easy on almost any bike. The Tank bag may fit your CL450.
Answered on 1/14/2013 by Anonymous
Hello....is the product water proof, or water tight? Will my stuff stay dry???
Asked on 9/4/2012 by Bruce from Hollywood, Florida
Thank you for your question. The construction is made of 1680D nylon and has a PVC coating which resist UV, and rain. This product will resist the harsh weather conditions.
Answered on 9/4/2012 by Anonymous
Does the GPS unit sit at an angle as shown in the photo or does it lay flat ?
Asked on 7/6/2012 by Bill from Wrentham MA.
Thank you for your question! This mini tank bag converts to a waist pack and allows you to position a GPS unit directly in front of you –or collapse it and hide it when not in use.
Answered on 7/14/2012 by Anonymous