Still need more room?
Expand each end compartment 2" for that extra room. With its semi-rigid construction this bag holds it shape no matter how much you pack. Perfectly sized to provide back support for rider when mounted on passenger seat. Lean back and enjoy. Plenty of sturdy D-Rings allow you to bungee additional items to the bag or lock the side pocket zippers if needed (Small padlock not included). Use the convenient shoulder strap for carrying the bag after a long day of riding.
- Included Items: Bag, Shoulder Strap, Two Adjustable Universal Straps, & Rain Cover
- Fully zipped end doors and large hatch allows ample access to main compartment from most sides
- Expandable side compartments provide extra room when you need it
- New WATERPROOF zippers have large, glove friendly pulls
- Rain cover included for added protection
- 1200 denier construction for durability
- Wide hook-&-loop belt securely attaches bag to any backrest
- Bag external dimensions: 16.5" High, 16" Wide, 15" Deep (Expands to 20" wide)
- Cubic Inches: 3,960 Expanded: 5,280
Specifications and Options
||16"W x 15"D x 16.5"H
Does this bag just slip over my passenger back rest or does it have to be strapped down?
Asked on 12/29/2014 by Mike from Florida
Thank you for your question! The bag securely attaches bag to any backrest with it's hook-&-loop belt. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you by contacting us by email at Sales@bikebandit.com, Live Chat or by phone toll free at 1-888-339-3888. We are more than happy to help.
Answered on 12/29/2014 by Anonymous
Does this bag require a luggage rack
Asked on 9/18/2014 by Phil from Newport, MI
Thank you for your question! The Kuryakyn Ultra Tour Bag would need a flat surface to sit on to be securely mounted to the bike. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you by contacting us by email at Sales@bikebandit.com, Live Chat or by phone toll free at 1-888-339-3888. We are more than happy to help.
Answered on 9/19/2014 by Anonymous