The Tech 3 AT boot has the same features as the Tech 3 Boot but also includes a high grip design injected with medium/low durometer PU for excellent support and side contact and a exclusive all-terrain high grip rubber compound sole with steel toe guards. Alpinestars motorcycle boots have been designed and developed to give the ultimate level of balance, support and safety to your foot. Alpinestars boots soles have superior grip on the foot pegs and a high level of pedal feel. Alpinestars boots have internal structure to provide flexibility, movement and comfort of the foot while riding. Alpinestars boots have an inner lining foam that is breathable giving you long lasting freshness on short or long rides. Alpinestars will always keep manufacturing new product lines, making sure that you are getting the newest in style and safety.
Features - All-Terrain sole
- Contoured shin plate protector is injected with high-modulus PU for a high level of impact and abrasion resistance
- Reinforced leather plate runs along rear of the boot
- Extended inside and outside plate guards the side and toe-box area of the boot - Calf plate designed for maximum grip, support and side contact - Patented "ankle-brace" system with shock absorbing ankle padding - Internal plastic reinforcement on the inner side of the boot is covered by thick stamped suede for increased grip and heat resistance
- Instep flex-zone stitched for maximum support
- Action leather upper
- High grip rubber double density compound outsole with a contoured tempered steel shank over injected inside the assembly insole
- Four buckles with memory featuring a quick release/locking system
- High impact resistant buckles made from injected techno-polymer
- Top of the boot is sealed with a Velcro strap connected to elastic stretch PVC - Poly-fabric lining coupled with multi-density EVA
- Removable anatomic foot bed - Extended gaiter helps prevent water and dirt entry
(based on 6 reviews)
of respondents would recommend this to a friend.
Feels too small
Feels true to size
100% (3 reviews)
Feels too big
Reviewed by 6 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
Back to top
Previous | Next »
(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)
Comments about Alpinestars Tech 3 AT Motorcycle Boots:
for the price, i`m a beginner and found them very good, before i broke an ankle for being riding on workshoe boots
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Was this review helpful? Yes / No
- You may also flag this review
Should have bought the other sole
from OC, SoCal
I bought these for dual sporting, thinking that after they break in they may be a better choice for walking near trails than the standard mx sole. However, the AT waffle sole is so grippy on my pegs that I find my foot getting wedged/stuck between the shifter and peg. They're brand new, so hopefully this won't be a problem for long. I also noticed that the soles are so thick that it's hard to get a good feel for the brake pedal.All that negative stuff aside, the fit and finish of this boot is top-notch. The buckles secure firmly and have enough adjustments for most legs. Great boot for under 200 bucks but I hope they break in soon.
Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend
Happy, Happy, Happy
See all my reviews
Finally ordered a new pair of Alpinestars. After wearing out my old Tech 8's, I went back with Alpinestars because of their comfort and durability. Since most of my riding now is in the woods and money is tight, I opted for the Tech 3's. Bike Bandit shipped them extremely fast, 3 days, received them the day before I went riding. Walked in them out of the box for 30 minutes and they were very comfortable. Next days 60 mile roundtrip ride was very pleasant surprisingly. Checked all stores and websites and Bike Bandits pricing was very competitive. Most local stores didn't carry the AT. Time will tell for durability, but very happy at the moment.
I was not expecting these boots to fit so snuggly considering Im so skinny. But the are true to size and are very snug. I wear size 13 sneaker and bought a size 13 in these and they fit great!Im 6' 2'' and 160pnds
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Know the answer? Answer this question
Do you have a question about this product?
Specifications and Options