Features Include: - Lightweight Microfiber upper - Breathable mesh liner - Plush 3D Mesh on the collar and tongue - TPR toe and ankle protectors - Foam backed, double density impact protector on the both sides of the ankle
- Internal toe and heel counter are layered under the microfiber
- Shift pad with debossed texture for added grip
- Reflective stripes on heel
- Extremely lightweight rubber sole with laser-ablated textured grip
- PU midsole on the heel for added comfort
- Integrated metal shank for enhanced sole rigidity
- Anatomically profiled EVA foam footbed
- Lace closure system with adjustable Velcrostrap
(based on 2 reviews)
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Back to top
Great shoe boot
About Me Trendy
Comments about Alpinestars Fastlane Motorcycle Shoes:
Fits great, looks good, not very comfy, decent for price.
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Was this review helpful? Yes / No
- You may also flag this review
from Atlanta Ga
I wanted something better than "hightop" sneakers for everyday riding. Purchased these when I ordered tires. I dont think they are much more protective than my high tops but are designed for riding. Flat bottom and reflective. Although they are comfortable, light weight, extra pading in wear areas. My brother said they look like boxing shoes...
Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Know the answer? Answer this question
Do you have a question about this product?
Specifications and Options