The Warm & Safe Heated Socks are in stock! Made for the motorcyclist; heat in the toe area where bikers actually get cold from wind and spray. Made from micro fleece, they are not bulky and use the latest in flat heat technology. You do not feel wires. So unlike the other products on the market, our heated socks keep your feet warm where they get cold, are not too bulky to fit in your boots and are comfortable!
• Non-binding top
• No annoying wires
• Heat where you need it, on the top of the toes
• Technical fabric that is comfortable, thin, soft and wicks moisture
• Fitted heel, not a tube sock! Heel fits where it is supposed to
• Seamless toe gets rid of bumps
• 5 sizes for a better fit
• 9 watts of heat in each sock at 12.8 volts
• 2-year limited warranty
• Heat controller sold separately
- Attractive Design
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?:
Specifications and Options
||X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
How tall is this sock? Can they be used other brands of heated pants or controllers?
Asked on 12/26/2012 by Anonymous
Thank you for your question.The socks will cover up to the area just above the ankles. First Gear may not be used with any other controllers and gear. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you by contacting us by email at Sales@bikebandit.com, Live Chat or by phone toll free at 888-339-3888. We are more than happy to help.
Answered on 12/31/2012 by Anonymous