Take cover from the cold in the Tundra.
• Waterproof-breathable, Hipora® lining
• 200 gram Thermolite® insulation for superior warmth
• Leather palm with aramid covered D3O® heel pad
• Aramid covered, D3O® knuckle pads
• Articulated fingers enhance natural grip
• Highly reflective side panels for increased visibility
• One-hand adjustable cuff closure
• Left thumb visor squeegee
• For COLD weather riding
• 2-year limited warranty
(based on 1 review)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Back to top
(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)
Something left out in the description.
See all my reviews
Comments about Firstgear TPG Tundra Gloves 2014:
I've only used them a couple times, from 50f in town to 25f on highway. The description on BB doesn't mention this directly from the labels; "No Palm Side Insulation"But it does say; "For Cold Riding" ಠ_ಠIt should be mentioned these gloves should be used with heatd grips and possibly handguards to block the wind. The insulation also stops at the wrist, so the guantlet is not insulated and gets drafty. Have not used in rain or snow.My previous pair were Fieldsheer Eskimo, good but dated.
Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend
Was this review helpful? Yes / No
- You may also flag this review
Specifications and Options