The Drako Glove is a perfect combination of style and performance at a value that will keep you out on the track. Strategically placed materials and molded TPR’s help deflect roost, and aid in comfort.
- Single layer synthetic leather palm and thumb overlay with internal padding
- Molded Lite-Prene at knuckles and wrist cuff
- Adjustable TPR hook and loop wrist closure system
- Direct inject finger design offers unrestricted movement and increased durability
- Tacky silicone finger printing to optimize grip and control
(based on 2 reviews)
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Back to top
from Lusby, MD
Comments about One Industries Drako Motorcycle Gloves 2012:
I wear gloves whenever I ride to ensure grip, so in the summer, when I want grip without sweating, these get the job done. They won't protect against wind, rain, cold, or a fall, but you won't lose grip of your bike.
Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend
Was this review helpful? Yes / No
- You may also flag this review
from Laredo Tx
See all my reviews
I use this gloves when i ride my street bike, they are good for hot weather.
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Specifications and Options