- D3o™ intelligent shock absorption is a patented shock absorbing material engineered with intelligent molecules
- D3o™ is a rate-sensitive material. Meaning when moved slowly the molecules flow freely, making it soft and flexible
- At high speeds (like an impact) the molecules lock together, making the material an excellent shock absorber
- The whole process is repeatable, occurs instantly and returns to its original state as soon as the impact is over
- Note: D3o™ hip pads are compatible with all MSR pants
Specifications and Options
||One Size Fits Most
Does the armor come in the bag w/ hook and loop attachment, as pictured?
Asked on 9/18/2014 by Stephen from Edina, MN
Thank you for your question! The MSR D30 Hip Pads come as shown in the sample image, with the pads and bags. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you by contacting us by email at Sales@bikebandit.com, Live Chat or by phone toll free at 1-888-339-3888. We are more than happy to help.
Answered on 9/19/2014 by Anonymous
Is it possible to get actual dimensions [length, width, thickness] listed in the product specs? "One size fits most" is, well, not a specification, it's hyperbole!
Asked on 11/1/2012 by LABiker from Lost Angeles, somewhere out in the smog
Thank you for your question. I understand, the description could be better. Unfortunately the information you seek is not disclosed to us by the manufacturer. After some searching on the internet I was able to find the specs. 10"L x 6"W x 1"Thickness. The product in total weighs 2 pounds. Hope this helps, please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you by contacting us by email at Sales@bikebandit.com, Live Chat or by phone toll free at 888-339-3888. We are more than happy to help.
Answered on 11/2/2012 by Anonymous