Aside from the obvious visual effect of being seen from 1000 yards away, this gear will keep you bone dry in the worst downpour. Recommended for those of us who do not let the weather dictate whether you ride. Not recommended to be worn over Firstgear Textile Jackets and Overpants, because those products have a waterproof/breathable exterior. So, basically use over Mesh or any other non-waterproof product.
- 100% waterproof, lightweight nylon shell with dual storm flap and hook and loop closure
- Lower leg zippers and removable suspenders
- Reflective piping on chest, back, and legs, provide increased conspicuity
- 2 storm-proof pockets on jacket and one on pants
- Fully mesh-lined and vented back yoke
Specifications and Options
||Black / Yellow
||Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, XXX-Large, XXXX-Large
what no stirrups for the pant legs? And this an expensive supposed top of the line product?
Asked on 11/6/2014 by Mark from whiskeysconsin
Thank you for your question! Unfortunately the manufacture did not add stirrups to the Firstgear Sierra Motorcycle Rain Pants. The pants were designed to slip on and off without having to remove your riding boots. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you by contacting us by email at Sales@bikebandit.com, Live Chat or by phone toll free at 1-888-339-3888. We are more than happy to help.
Answered on 11/6/2014 by Anonymous