• 100% waterproof, lightweight nylon shell
• Dual storm flap with hook-and-loop closures
• 2 storm-proof pockets on top and 1 on pants
• Fully mesh-lined and vented back yoke
• Lower leg zippers and removable suspenders
• Heavy-duty nylon reinforced seat panel
• Pant: elastic waist and cuffs with snap-on boot straps
• 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
(based on 3 reviews)
of respondents would recommend this to a friend.
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
Back to top
Great product and good price
from Northeast Vermont
Comments about River Road High-N-Dry Two-Piece Motorcycle Rain Suit 2014:
It fits in the small pack provided and is easily carried on the bike.
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Was this review helpful? Yes / No
- You may also flag this review
True to Size
from South Dakota
Wanted to have rain gear in our saddle bags as we were planning on taking a bike trip. Suit fits nicely over riding gear, and packs well in the pouch privided. I like the bright yellow for high visibility. Haven't used the gear yet, but think it is going to be just right.
already own river road. excellent ...
By chic on bike
from stafford va
See all my reviews
i don't own a car so, this equipment has to be good
Specifications and Options