- Cut from premium 1.3mm full-grain leather for exceptional durability, abrasion resistance and comfort.
- Multiple-stitched main seam construction greatly enhances tear resistance.
-Extended, reinforced Aramidic fiber stretch panels on the torso, arms, crotch, and back of the knees ensure an optimal riding fit.
- High-density perforations on front panels promote airflow within the suit to keep you cool.
- Alpinestars exclusive aerodynamic and ventilated Dual Density back hump further enhances cooling performance.
- Silicon embossed shoulder reinforcement.
- Removable, CE certified GP protectors in the elbows and shoulders feature injection molded shells and dual density foam padding.
- Alpinestars one-piece, CE approved GP-R knee/shin protectors feature a floating construction for precise fit.
- Integrated PE foam padding on the torso, hips, coccyx and upper arms.
- Snap-in connection system for the CE level 2 certified Bionic Race Back Protector.
Performance and practicality:
- Lightweight, contoured mesh calf panels.
- Removable/washable mesh liner with built-in stretch inserts that work with the outer flex zones for an enhanced riding fit.
- Flat profile YKK Semi Auto Lock wrist zippers.
- Alpinestars PU Sport knee sliders.
(based on 1 review)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Back to top
(2 of 2 customers found this review helpful)
One of the most comfortable suits I own!
from Travis AFB,CA
See all my reviews
Comments about Alpinestars Carver One Piece Leather Suit:
This suit is by far the best suit I've owned yet. I did some measurements at home using a tape and they were pretty spot on. I would recommend using CM as a measurement because if I would have used IN, then it would have been too small. These suits do run a bit small from experience, but this one is right on the money. I've worn it on a couple of rides around Lake Berryessa, CA and done a couple track days around the area and I must say that the suit does well in any climate you put it in. It's not completely perforated so you can wear it in cold weather. I would say that it is wise to wear some type of heat/cold gear like from Under Armour so that the suit stays clean and easier to put on and take off!
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Images shared by Guardian1068
Tags: Using Product, Picture of Product
Was this review helpful? Yes / No
- You may also flag this review
Specifications and Options