- HYPERTEX™ Waterproof & Breathable outer shell, constructed of 420 denier rip-stop nylon and 300 denier high density nylon, durable and lightweight for ease of movement
-Overpant is sized to fit over your clothes; simply buy the size you normally wear
-Fully adjustable D3O T5 CE Armor in the hips and knees delivers the same protection as standard CE foam armor, but is thinner andmore flexible, resulting in a more comfortable, flexible fit.
- Back of waist yoke, crotch, inner thigh and knee back features waterproof & breathable stretch fabric that adds flexibility and reduces binding
- Chamude suede knee patches minimize tank scratches
- 10-1/2" diagonal thigh vents catch the air when open and keep out the elements using YKK #5 rubberized zippers - vents can be held open by folding the cover inward to hook and loop closure
- Integrated short bib and suspenders that can be easily removed to your preference
- Insulated 2/3 length pant liner that is easily detachable
- Includes 10" pant-to-jacket full conjunction zipper that attaches to your jacket
- One time adjustable waist held in place by hook and loop closure
- Above the knee YKK #5 two way zipper easily fits over boots – protected by an exterior storm flap with rain gutter to keep out moisture
- Knee and leg opening now enlarged to fit over off road boots
- Two front flap pass through pocket openings for gaining access to internal pockets – protected by YKK rubberized zippers to keep moisture out
- One – right thigh cargo pocket for storage with seam sealed pocket bag to keep moisture out
- Internal storm gator with silicone grip and elasticized for a snug fit to keep moisture from traveling up pant leg
- Waterproof and breathable, zippered, fly-wide gusset for easy on/off
Specifications and Options
||30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48
||Regular, Short, Tall
What is the inseam for waist size 32 pants?
Asked on 1/11/2013 by Anonymous
Thank you for your question. The inseam for the First Gear Overpants in a size 32 is 31.5". Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you by contacting us by email at Sales@bikebandit.com, Live Chat or by phone toll free at 888-339-3888. We are more than happy to help.
Answered on 1/14/2013 by Anonymous