(based on 10 reviews)
of respondents would recommend this to a friend.
Reviewed by 10 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
Back to top
Previous | Next »
Great rear tire for KLR
from Denver, CO
Comments about Bridgestone Trail Wing TW22 Motorcycle Tire:
I think this was the stock tire that was on the KLR when I bought it used. I replaced the stock tires with Kenda K270 front and rear for the trip to Prudhoe Bay. When I got back I put the used TW22 back on the rear because I like the way it feels on the road a lot better than the K270. I kept the K270 on the front. The orginal rear TW22 is worn out so I'm going to put a new one on. I think the orginal had a total of 5000 miles on it.
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Was this review helpful? Yes / No
- You may also flag this review
Better than stock for KLR
from Wausau, WI
I do mostly street riding. I almost went with a street tire but this one works well and lasted me more than twice the original tire. I put most of my miles on fully loaded with hard bags, tent, and all the rest of my camping supplies.
from British Columbia, Canada
I put this tire on my KLR650 and so far has been great. Wearing very well with better control on pavement and gravel roads. IMO a great compromise for dualsporters.
Good tire but some flaws in the compound
I ordered this tire as it was from a good company, made in Japan and I expected decent mileage from it. I got 5000 miles before I ran into a problem of the tire having soft rubber compound in a 25% portion of the tire causing it to go slick in the middle center strip of the tire. The other 75% of the center strip was fine but this slick spot is causing me to reevaulate the Bridgestone brand. I expected higher quality from this tire.
Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend
Specifications and Options
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Know the answer? Answer this question
Do you have a question about this product?