The three quarter length 600 denier Carbolex® and 600 denier ballistic polyester shell incorporates reflective Phoslite® material panels for strength and increased nighttime visibility. Tour Master even offers this motorcycle jacket in a hi-vis yellow to help keep you safer.
• 3/4 length 600 Denier Carbolex® and 1680 Denier Ballistic Polyester shell incorporates reflective Phoslite® material panels for increased nighttime visibility
• Waterproof, breathable Rainguard® barrier allows dryness without perspiration buildup
• Collar anchor prevents flapping when collar is open
• Waterproof zippered three-position shoulder vents, chest vents, sleeve vents, rear exit vents and Pipeline Ventilation System for flow-through ventilation
• Durable two-way main zipper closure with dual wind flap seals out the elements
• Wide reflective strip across back& chest, reflective sleeve piping, reflective lower takeup strap panel, Phoslite® material panels and reflective rear triangle increase nighttime visibility
• Microfiber-lined collar and cuffs are soft, yet durable
• Adjustable sleeve takeup straps at the forearm and bicep help to secure elbow armor and material
• Removable, CE-approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated tripledensity back protector
• Tour Master’s Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out Quilted) liner features warming 100g poly fill insulation
• Vertical zippered chest map pockets, pockets with a flap closure, internal media pocket, dual-zippered fanny pack and sleeve key pocket
• Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help fine-tune the fit
• Jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included
Write a Review
- Good Reflective Areas
- Looks good on
- quality jacket
- Great fit and comfortable
- Warm With Zip In Lining
- Abrasion Resistant
- Versatile Venting
- Low Collar Exposes Throat
- Too Heavy
- Sport Touring
- Feels true to size
- Motorcycle Enthusiast
What temperature range is this jacket made for?
Asked on 4/9/2013 by SpyderRider
Thank you for your question. The Transitions jacket is made for cold weather riding. The jacket will keep the warmth in, while exhausting out any perspiration. The construction is 600 denier which offers a softer feel but entirely blocks out the water. The 1680 Denier offers the abrasion resistance for the protective aspect, also incorporated CE approved body armor for protection. This jacket is a very effecient touring or adventure jacket. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you by contacting us by email at Sales@bikebandit.com, Live Chat or by phone toll free at 888-339-3888. We are more than happy to help.
Answered on 4/10/2013 by Anonymous
is the jacket waterproof. also, can the liner be worn as a jacket, i.e. is it finishted that if you zip it out of the jacket it looks like a light jacket?
Asked on 3/14/2013 by mike from akron,oh
Thank you for your question. Yes the Transitions 3 jacket is waterproof. The jacket does include a zip out liner. The liner does not have an outer shell, and cannot be worn as a stand alone jacket. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you by contacting us by email at Sales@bikebandit.com, Live Chat or by phone toll free at 888-339-3888. We are more than happy to help.
Answered on 3/15/2013 by Anonymous
Does the liner of this jacket have sleeves or is it a vest?
Asked on 2/26/2013 by Ken from Londonderry,VT
Thank you for your question. The jacket liner will have sleeves, the liner is removable and washable. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you by contacting us by email at Sales@bikebandit.com, Live Chat or by phone toll free at 888-339-3888. We are more than happy to help.
Answered on 2/27/2013 by Anonymous
I would like measurements on your sizes - for example the xxxlarge tall - what do they consider tall, and what is the measurements of the chest, arm, waist, and length of the jacket?
Asked on 6/1/2012 by Anonymous
||The Guide to Street Motorcycle Jackets
Shopping for a new motorcycle jacket? Make sure that you get the right one with this street motorcycle jacket guide!
||The Guide to Winter Riding
So you don't want to stop riding, ehhhh? Well, luckily for you we've got this guide to help give you tips and rules on how to stay riding deep into the winter season.
Specifications and Options
||Black, Hi-Vis Yellow, Red, Silver, Steel Blue, Wine
||Waterproof / Water-Resistant
||X-Small, Small, Medium, Medium Tall, Large, Large Tall, X-Large, X-Large Tall, XX-Large, XX-Large Tall, XXX-Large, XXX-Large Tall, XXXX-Large