The time is here! BikeBandit is really excited to announce that we are finally offering a Bicycle-specific lineup. Whether you’re looking for some gear, parts & accessories, or a bike, we have you covered! Check out the NEW MTB stuff down below! Oh and remember, we offer AFFIRM so you can complete the look now and pay later!
SHOP BY BRAND
The INTENSE Tazer MX is the first powersports-specific eMTB on the market. The Shimano motor with its 3-power mode pedal assist selection allows you to adjust your power output. This eMTB is the perfect cross-training tool for the motorsports enthusiast with its easy-to-change long lasting battery, allowing you to pack in more trails than your average ride. Ride farther. Ride faster. Built from the ground up, this bike is designed to deliver a seamless pedal-to-power transition and a true mountain bike experience. The frame is made from an optimized layup carbon fiber and features an alloy top link, internal shift, dropper post, brake, display unit routing, e spec chainguide mount pattern, flak guard armor, integrated mud guard, and 150mm travel. It is available in 2 different sizes (S/M, L/XL) to provide a tailored fit specifically for riders of all shapes and sizes.
Pick up a second battery and double your range with an ultra-durable, powerful battery specially designed for the rigors of mountain biking.
- Compact, low profile design for improved impact and vibration-resistance
- Supports travel up to 62 miles on one charge
- 1,000 charge cycles with no significant power loss
- Lower kit includes one lower link, two pivot axles, one Zerk fitting, two 7902-1ZS-MAX bearings and two 3802-LLU-MAX double row bearings
- Upper kit includes forged top link and bearings
The Strider Bikes Classic Model is a great gift idea for a future rider. The Strider Bikes a constructed with a lightweight frame specifically designed to teach kids how to balance on two wheels and be confidence doing it. The Strider Bikes Classic Model is the perfect bike to learn to ride!
- With no pedals or gears, it allows children to develop the balance, confidence, and grit it takes to tackle riding and face the world head-on
- The lightweight, steel frame is light enough for a toddler to handle yet durable enough to withstand their abuse
- The flat-free foam rubber tires can withstand toddler havoc, and you’ll never need to fix a flat
- Includes extra-long seat-post allows your kids to stay comfortable and confident
- Low seat height so even the tiniest of toddlers can ride comfortably
- Built-in footrest lets feet rest while your child perfects their balance
- The included learn-to-ride guide gives step-by-step advice to help your child go from baby steps to barreling through the neighborhood
- Ultralight molded wheels with maintenance-free sealed cartridge bearings provide a quality wheel-set with very little maintenance for you
- Fully adjustable with easy-adjust clamps
- Sport model features ergonomically-padded seat, Mini-grip handlebar with safety pad, & includes standard and XL seat-posts
- For riders with an inseam of 12″-20″ in, ages 18 Months to 5 Years
- Handlebar height: 18″-22″, Seat Height: 11″-19″
- Max. Rider Weight: 60 lbs.
- Assembled weight: 6.7 lbs.
- No-Tool assembly
- U.S. Patented design
Jerseys, Pants, Shorts, Helmets, Protective Gear, & More! We’ve got you covered with your MTB essentials! Check out a few of our favorites!
Tool kits, Accessories, & More!
- The industry’s first 180 degree swing away platform hitch rack
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lbs
- No contact with frame, secures bicycle by front wheel
- Carries road tires up to 5.0” fat bike tires, and diameters from 20” to 29”
- Compatible with bicycles’ wheelbases from 34” and 49”
- Folds flat against the vehicle, and tilts down 30 degrees to allow for hatch access
- Uses premium 3-axis anti wobble system
- Metal components are EPD treated prior to powder coating to ensure weather and dirt resistance to help maximize the life of the rack
- Includes locking hitch pin and cable lock, keyed alike
- Rack weight 59 lbs (shipping weight 75 lbs)
- Only available for 2″ hitches
- Not for use with fender equipped bicycles
- Not expandable to carry additional bikes