Top 5 Cruiser Jackets – Including Our Best Customer Reviews
Was there a such thing as cool before motorcycle jackets? First introduced in 1928, they’re still worn by bikers 90 years later. While adding a zipper may no longer be the height of innovation, modern jackets have all the cool with more features than ever. Here are the top 5 cruiser motorcycle jacket brands:
1. Joe Rocket Cruiser Jackets
Joe Rocket puts personality into everything it designs. These Joe Rocket cruiser jackets offer great value at affordable prices.
Joe Rocket Vintage Rocket Leather Jacket
This is an awesome leather jacket. I purchased this jacket because I have a ‘Joe Rocket’ mesh jacket which I love. This jacket boasts exceptional quality, and it looks awesome too. It feels great, looks great and is well made. You can’t go wrong. I would recommend this jacket to anyone. -Ronald F.
Product Features: Joe Rocket Vintage Rocket Leather Jacket
- Drum-dyed cowhide with a relaxed fit
- Optional armor pockets at shoulders, elbow, and back
- Storm flap under the zipper keeps howling winds out
- Attachable sleeve liners for cold rides
- YKK zippers add toughness
Joe Rocket Reactor 3.0 Hybrid Motorcycle Jacket
This is a good-looking, well-fitting jacket. More importantly though, it comes equipped with decent armor. Also, it has a removable, internal wind breaker to take advantage of the porous fiber portions of the jacket in hot weather. All and all a good buy! -Daver
Product Features: Joe Rocket Reactor 3.0 Hybrid Motorcycle Jacket
- Combines best of leather, poly/mesh, and RockTex 660
- FullFlex System provides greater mobility
- CE-approved armor at shoulders and elbows
- Fully Adjustable
- Optional windproof liner
2. Alpinestars Cruiser Jackets
Alpinestars designs high-performance protective jackets. This is the same gear trusted by world champions to keep them safe on race day. Here are a few top performing Alpinestars cruiser jackets.
Alpinestars Brass Leather Jacket
This jacket is great. No badging so it is Alpinestars quality without all the flash. Fit and finish are top notch. Leather is premium quality and like the video says the treatment is a combo between oiled and waxed. I think it will look even better after a few months. -Ken W.
Product Features: Alpinestars Brass Leather Jacket
- Optional CE-certified elbow and shoulder protection
- Full-grain bovine leather
- Pre-curved sleeves prevent uncomfortable kinking
- Stretch accordion waist inserts provide better fit
- Perforation in the sleeves keeps you cool
Alpinestars Monty Leather Jacket
Product Features: Alpinestars Monty Leather Jacket
- Optional flannel liner
- Adjustable Fit
- Waxed full-grain leather
- Perforated torso and sleeves
- Removable CE-certified protection
3. Black Brand Cruiser Jackets
Black Brand combines classic biker looks with modern features. This brand is for riders with attitudes as black as their cruiser jackets.
Black Brand Neanderthal Leather Jacket
This jacket fits really well. Inner liner keeps you warm on those cold rides but the liner doesn’t have any pockets. Overall I am very pleased with my jacket and would recommend it to anyone. -Gregory B.
Product Features: Black Brand Neanderthal Leather Jacket
- Top-grain leather
- Reflective black trim
- YKK zippers self-lubricate for lifelong smooth glide
- Zippered sleeves give a customizable fit
- Back design allows for extra mobility
Black Brand Fahrenheit Kooltek Perforated Jacket
Product Features: Black Brand Fahrenheit Kooltek Perforated Jacket
- Kooltek leather is 20° cooler in the sun
- Perforated for more airflow
- Adjustable sleeves
- Zip-in windproof liner
- D3O armor
4. Roland Sands Design Cruiser Jackets
Roland Sands Design jackets are made with the same priorities as its high-quality parts. This Roland cruiser jacket gear is performance first with great looks to match.
Roland Sands The Ronin Jacket
Product Features: Roland Sands The Ronin Jacket<
- Security pockets have soft lining to protect your electronics
- Sleeves are pre-curved and rotated
- Oiled/waxed top-grain cowhide
- Pockets for optional armor at the shoulders, back and elbows
- Sleeves and interior trim feature venting
Roland Sands Carson Leather Jacket
Product Features: Roland Sands Carson Leather Jacket
- Top-grain matte buffalo leather
- Satin/poly lining
- Stretch mesh Cargstuff pockets
- Relaxed collar opening
- Padded details
5. Z1R Cruiser Jackets
Z1R offers great bang for your buck. These Z1R cruiser jackets are perfect for bikers that love vintage style including cruisers to café racers.
Z1R 45 Leather Jacket
Bike saved me from a hard slide last year! I was t-boned and went sliding 50+ feet on my side and stomach. Leather was scuffed but far from ripped. Removable liner is a plus for this on the colder days. -Vincent S.
Product Features: Z1R 45 Leather Jacket
- Premium milled cowhide
- Reflector strips blend into jacket
- Side panels stretch for closer fit
- Zip-in liner for winter rides
- Shoulder and back vents keep you cool
Z1R 357 Leather Jacket
Product Features: Z1R 357 Leather Jacket
- Premium cowhide leather
- Concealed interior pockets
- Adjustable waist snaps
- Zip-out thermal liner
- Fully vented
Which Cruiser Jacket Is Best For You?
Show who you are by grabbing the gear that fits your style and priorities. Take a closer look by visiting the page of the jacket that caught your eye and see our full assortment of cruiser bike jackets here.