YOU FOUND ONE OF OUR DISCONTINUED PRODUCTS!
CHECK OUT SOME RELATED ITEMS YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN!
Similar Products to:
AFX FX-105 Chief Helmet
Orders over $99 Ship FREE!
Thank you for your interest!
You will be contacted when this product becomes available.
Lowest Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price, we'll match it -- Details
Please make a selection above.
AFX FX-105 Chief Helmet
The AFX FX-105 Chief Helmet has been designed with an aerodynamic shell that meets and exceeds DOT and ECE safety standards. The shell is made of an advanced fiberglass reinforced polymer to provide a lightweight but strong shell. The advanced Cone-Head ultra-light EPS protection system allows the helmet to be engineered lighter and fit closer to the head. The AFX FX-105 Chief Helmet comes with removable cheek pads and liner for easy cleaning. It also features ear cavities for Bluetooth communications set up. This AFX FX-105 Chief Helmet features 9 points of ventilation with chin, forehead, top and rear vent. The retention system is race-approved, quick-release with sewn-on ECE logo. The AFX FX-105 Chief Helmet is built-in with an inner sun shield and a deluxe carrying bag to keep your helmet protected.
- Aerodynamic shell design constructed of advanced fiberglass reinforced polymer (FRP) for lightweight strength
- Advanced Cone-Head® ultra-light EPS protection system allows the helmet to be engineered lighter and fit closer to the head
- Built-in inner sun shield
- Clear-coat finish to protect paint and graphics
- Hypoallergenic, antimicrobial nylon liner and cheek pads are removable, custom-sizable and washable
- Ear cavities for speakers
- A flip-up, flush-fit, quick-release, single-turn-screw face shield; the shield itself is a curved, optically correct compound, which is scratch-resistant and protects against UV-rays
- 9 points of ventilation with chin, forehead, top and rear vents
- Retention system is race-approved, quick-release with sewn-on ECE logo
- Deluxe carrying bag
- DOT and ECE 22.05 certified
Motorcycle Helmet FAQs: DOT, Snell, and ECE
When you shop for a helmet, you see mentions of DOT certification, Snell certification, and if that wasn’t confusing enough, now the ECE certification is in the mix. What do they all mean? We decode them for you.
Product Review - The AFX FX-39
Hear what we have to say about the AFX FX-39.
The Ultimate Helmet Guide
Helmets are one of the most important pieces of protective gear. Make sure that you're buying the right one with this motorcycle helment buyer's guide!