YOU FOUND ONE OF OUR DISCONTINUED PRODUCTS!
CHECK OUT SOME RELATED ITEMS YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN!
Similar Products to:
Arai Corsair X Scope Helmet 2018
Arai Corsair X Scope Helmet 2018
Orders over $99 Ship FREE!
Thank you for your interest!
You will be contacted when this product becomes available.
Lowest Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price, we'll match it -- Details
Please make a selection above.
Arai Corsair X Scope Helmet
The Arai Corsair X Scope Helmet has been constructed of upper fibers and other synthetic fibers providing a super strong and lightweight Shell. The interior liner of the Arai Corsair X Scope Helmet is antimicrobial removable and washable helping your helmet to be clean and fresh, it will also provide you with an adjustable temple padding to allow a perfect fit and comfort to your temple. The Arai X Scope Helmet comes equipped with an easy release tab in case of an emergency. Check out all the great features the Arai Corsair X Scope Helmet has to offer listed below.
PB SNC2 Shell
- Super Fiber and other special synthetic fibers, with superb tensile strength and flex ability characteristics, developed for F-1 helmet visor panel, assembled and bonded by Arai experts. Such as the steel belts used to hold a barrel together, with a variety of carefully stacked and molded materials. Newly developed resin creates stronger bonds between shell materials with less weight.
Diffuser Type 12
- New Type 12 diffusers are 20mm longer and straightened for improved aerodynamics, working together with the Air-Wing to improve stability. Compared to the previous Type 10 diffusers, the efficiency of the intake scoops of the new Type 12 diffusers has increased by 19%. The new air intake vents not only have more adjustability with three positions; closed, half open and fully open but also help to improve sealing that decreases wind noise and water intrusion.
Eco Pure Liner
- The fully removable interior liner system has been improved with new Eco Pure material, which helps maintain neutral acidity levels close to human skin and antibacterial consumption. With the aim of more softer, deeper and even more comfortable fit we developed a new softer liner frame material. The new liner also has adjustable temple padding that allows for a customized fit.
VAS V MV Shield
- VAS MAX Vision shield is standard to provide better visibility in all seasons and for all types of riding. Comes standard with Clear anti-fog Pinlock insert to be installed as needed.
- The new IC Duct5 provides 11% more airflow than the previous Delta Duct5.The new bigger switch makes opening and closing easier. The new IC duct-5 has three positions; closed, half open and fully open to adjust airflow and improve water intrusion when fully closed.
- Attached to the bottom of the helmet, the new chin curtain helps to further accentuate the Egg-shape form. The curtain simultaneously blocks air intrusion from turbulent air below and increases negative pressure to enhance the exhaust function of FFS by drawing more air from the mouth area.
- Enhanced air exhaust from the eye port area, connected directly dedicated air channel to side cowl-6.
Full Support Interior
- FCS Cheek pad with ear pocket recess for speakers and 5mm peel away layer for added room if needed. Larger space in mouth area for a more open feeling. Smaller NE nozzle without reduced exhaust efficiency. New emergency release tab positioned at the end of the release strap for easier access by rescue staff. Improved comfort performance with better fitting while being easier to put on and off.
Motorcycle Helmet FAQs: DOT, Snell, and ECE
When you shop for a helmet, you see mentions of DOT certification, Snell certification, and if that wasn’t confusing enough, now the ECE certification is in the mix. What do they all mean? We decode them for you.
The Ultimate Helmet Guide
Helmets are one of the most important pieces of protective gear. Make sure that you're buying the right one with this motorcycle helment buyer's guide!