YOU FOUND ONE OF OUR DISCONTINUED PRODUCTS!
CHECK OUT SOME RELATED ITEMS YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN!
Similar Products to:
REV'IT! Sand 2 Textile Jacket
REV'IT! Sand 2 Textile Jacket
Orders over $99 Ship FREE!
Thank you for your interest!
You will be contacted when this product becomes available.
Lowest Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price, we'll match it -- Details
Please make a selection above.
Rev'It! Sand 2 Textile Jacket. The best selling jacket is back! Improved upon the design for 2013. We've kept lightweight, durable, and practical characteristics that made the original three layer sand jacket so popular.Intrudicing a bevy of innovative new features. The new Sand 2 features adjustable VCS , zippers that increase ventilation ny 200 percent over the original -Plus it has a wind catcher feature integrated into the zipper for even greater airflow. The new jacket is compatible with both Leatt neckbrace, and Moveo neck brace systems, the latter of which convieniently stays attached when taking the jacket on and off. The Sand 2 also comes with a long and double short connection zipper. This makes it easy to connect the jacket with any compatible Rev'It! trousers and elimainates any gap that would allow water to creep in. With the inner membrane removed, the outer shell can be upgraded with a challenger cooling vest insert. The Sand 2 comes with CE approved shoulder and elbow armor protection. Integrated reflective panels for nighttime visiblitlity and is prepared for a hydra bag , and is available in five striking new color combinations , each of which pair well with the Sand 2 trousers. Due to the chamge of the material used for the outer shell the colors will last longer in comparison to it's predecessors. Additional features:
- Outer Shell: PWR / 500D, Polyester rib, polyester 600D, PWR/ Wax 1200D Lorica®
- Insulation:Deatchable thermal liner
- Waterproofing: Detachable Hydratex® 3L (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability:Detachable Hydratex® 3L (7000g / m2 / 24 hours)
- Compostion: Outer Shell 52% Poly, 48% Polymide (colour 1500: 64% Polymide, 36% Polyester) Lining: 67% Poly, 33% Polymide, Thermal liner:99% Polymide, 1% Poly(Insulation 100% Poly) Membrane 100% Polyurethane (tricot 100% Polymide)
- Protection: Prolife® CE protection at shoulders and elbows, fully perforated EVA back foam, prepared for Seesoft CE-level-2 back protector insert-Type R
- Visibility: Laminated reflection at chest, upper arms and back, laminated reflective logo at back, reflective logos at upper arms
- Fit: Tour fit
- Adjustability: UTA tabs at cuffs flexisnap, double adjustment straps at waist, adjustment strap at under arm, adjustment tab at upper arm, adjustment draw cord at hips
- Ventilation:VCS zippers at front, chest, back and under arms
- Features:Prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert, prepared for Leatt, and Moveo neck brace systems, prepared for Vest connector HV, Hydrabag prepared, long and short connection zipper, stash pockets, membrane storage pocket, hand warmer pockets, inner pockets
The Guide to Winter Riding
So you don't want to stop riding, ehhhh? Well, luckily for you we've got this guide to help give you tips and rules on how to stay riding deep into the winter season.
The Guide to Street Motorcycle Jackets
Shopping for a new motorcycle jacket? Make sure that you get the right one with this street motorcycle jacket guide!